This manual describes the common infrastructure used to check out, develop and build various Eclipse-based products and features.
It is applicable to GDA, SciSoft/SDA, IDA/Wychwood, Dawn/DAWB, and related components.
It does not cover the code internals of any specific product (for that, see the applicable Developer Guide).
- 1. Software required for development
- 2. Accessing source code repositories and p2 sites
- 3. Checking out source code
- 4. Software Development
- 5. Workflow - Branching, Merging, Releasing
- 6. Building the product
- 7. Components used in the product
- 8. Developer Tools
- 9. Writing and Publishing Documentation
- 10. Supporting Infrastructure
- 11. Glossary